Submitting a Watch Assignment
This assignment requires you to watch all slides and comments in a VoiceThread that your instructor has created.
- Sign in to your course.
- Click on the VoiceThread assignment link set up by your instructor.
- Click the yellow “Start Assignment” button on the right.
- Watch all slides and all comments in the VoiceThread from start to finish.
- Once you’ve watched all slides and comments, you’ll see a blue check mark next to the to-do list on the right. Click the yellow “Submit” button on the right to complete your assignment.
- Open the VoiceThread app.
- Tap on “Find my Institution.”
- Search for your institution by title or custom domain, and tap on it.
- Make sure your LMS or course system is selected as your sign-in method.
- Tap “Sign in.”
- Sign in to your LMS as you normally would.
- Navigate to your course.
- Tap on the VoiceThread link provided by your instructor. This will take you to the assignment.
- View the details for the assignment, and then tap “Start Assignment” to begin. To dismiss the instructions, tap on the arrow in the top-left corner.
- Watch all slides and comments on the VoiceThread in their entirety. You cannot skip any or scrub through them and still receive credit.
- After you’ve finished watching the VoiceThread, the “Submit” button will pop up automatically. If you need to pull it up manually, tap on the menu icon in the top-right corner, and select “Assignment Details” from the menu that appears at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap “Submit.”
- If you need to get back to your LMS to access another assignment, tap on the menu icon the top-left corner of the screen and select the first item in that list.